Floor heating has given us a healthy, comfortable, safe and environmentally friendly living environment, which has been widely welcomed by people. After the floor heating pipe is used for a period of time, a large amount of slime, bacteria, and scale will be generated on the inner wall of the pipe, which will adhere to the inner wall of the pipe, forming a blockage of the pipe, resulting in poor water circulation and insufficient heat dissipation, which seriously affects the heating temperature and effect. Some data indicate that after 1 year of use of the floor heating, every 1mm increase in dirt on the inner wall of the floor heating pipe will cause the temperature in the heating room to drop by 6 ° C. This not only affects the normal use of floor heating, but also causes a waste of energy.
First, how to determine whether the floor heating should be cleaned
1: Color: If the color of the pipe wall of the manifold is yellow, rust, or black, it means that there are more impurities deposited on the inside of the pipe wall, which has affected the heating effect.
2: Temperature: The indoor temperature gradually decreases. This may be a large amount of compacted dirt attached to the inner wall of the floor heating pipe, which needs to be cleaned in time.
3: Flow: The amount of water passing through the floor heating pipe is less than in previous years. If too much dirt adheres to the inner wall of the floor heating pipe, it will cause the local heating pipe to be narrowed. Continuing to use it will easily cause the plug in the tube to be unusable, and it will also require cleaning.
2. Where should the floor heating be cleaned?
Clean the impurities in the floor heating pipes, and clean the pipes and filters (nets).
3. What are the precautions for floor heating cleaning?
1. It is recommended to use a sewage buffer device during pulse cleaning to prevent sewage from splashing and blocking the drainage system.
2. During the winter heating, the floor needs 1 to 2 days of heat storage and heating process after the coil is cleaned (the temperature should be slowly increased), and the room will not immediately heat up.
3. Underfloor heating cleaning is a technical task, and professionals should be invited to do it. Do not operate without permission.
Shaanxi Zhonghong Pipeline mainly engages in the design and construction of waterproof and anticorrosive projects; cleaning of septic tanks, grease traps, fire tanks; stone maintenance; building cleaning; secondary water supply equipment cleaning; installation and maintenance of plumbing and industrial pipelines; and dredging; indoor and outdoor Wall renovation and construction services. If you want to know more, please pay attention to this website http://cbysd.com