Anti-odor in the toilet sewer This is a very serious problem and is directly related to respiratory health. First of all, if we want to solve the problem, we need to find out what is the cause of the blockage!
First, the cause analysis of pipeline blockage
Viscous fluids such as vegetable oil, animal oil, and feces enter the pipeline and stick to the wall of the pipeline to form scales. Hair filaments, rags, and decoration residues, and microorganisms will form scales on the inner wall of the pipeline. Poor circulation or blocked.
Second, how to do the toilet sewer counter-taste
1. The length of the back bend of the water pipe connecting the floor drain, the toilet and the washbasin is not enough. The length of a qualified back bend is 5-10 cm, otherwise it will not be able to effectively prevent the rise of sewer odor.
2. The water seal of the floor drain is unqualified. At present, in order to increase and reduce costs, many newly built communities have eliminated the anti-water bends under the floor drains. Instead, new types of deodorant floor drains have been adopted to ensure that the smell of sewers does not spread. A qualified floor drain water seal should be 5 cm, and some fake floor drain seals are only 1 to 2 cm. Of course, the odor cannot be prevented. In addition, the depth of the water-sealing layer must be maintained. Water should be filled to maintain the depth of the liquid surface to ensure the leak-tightness of the floor.
3. Hair, grease, soap foam and other sundries are often tangled together in the bathroom sewer, forming a blockage, difficult to clean up, spoiled, and a source of odor. Proper use of sewer dredging agents can greatly improve, but you must not use hydrochloric acid. And strong corrosive chemicals such as sulfuric acid.
4. Activated carbon has a strong "physical adsorption" and "chemical adsorption" effect. It can adsorb certain organic compounds to achieve the removal effect. Using this principle, we can quickly and effectively remove harmful substances in sewage water quality. Substances, odors, and pigments, etc., make the water quality directly and quickly improve the anti-sewage taste.
Third, the toilet sewer counter-attentions
1. Check the floor drain and ensure the tightness of the installation. If the seal is not good, you can fill it with a grooving agent.
2. Check the sink of the washbasin. That place is usually sealed with glass glue to check whether the system is completely sealed. Also, check whether the sink of the washbasin has been treated.
3. The places where the sewers are connected must have deodorant S bends. The current floor drain includes an odor-resistant S-curve, which you cannot see. And there must be an S-bend that you can see under the washbasin. If there is no S-bend, there must be a smell.
The clogging of the sewer in the family bathroom is annoying, but in actual life, the sewer in the toilet is easy to be blocked. After learning the above methods, you can deal with the clogging problem yourself.