The family suddenly became a sea of ocean. This must be a problem with the water pipe. So what should we do at this time? Don't panic, find a reliable professional waterproof plugging company to deal with it, Shaanxi Zhonghong Pipeline will help you. Next, let's take a look at the waterproof and leak-proof knowledge brought to you by Xiaohong Xiaobian!
01. Determine the waterproof plugging scheme
Before plugging, you must conduct an on-site investigation to find out the construction conditions on the site, analyze the cause of the leakage, check the width, length, depth, and penetration of the leaked part, cracks, cracks, or perforations, and understand the leakage on rainy and sunny days. Measure the leakage flow and flow rate, etc., and make full preparations by fully investigating the leak plugging plan.
02. Material performance characteristics Oily polyurethane grouting material reacts when it encounters water. Because water participates in the reaction, the slurry will not be diluted and washed away by water. This is an advantage that other grouting materials do not have. The slurry is poured into concrete under pressure. At the same time, the gap or hole penetrates around the gap and continues to penetrate into the concrete gap, eventually forming a network structure, becoming a low-density, water-containing elastomer, which has a good ability to adapt to deformation and good water resistance.
03. Design and distribution of grouting holes
There are two forms of grouting holes: saddle stitching and oblique holes. They can be selected according to actual conditions and needs, and they can be used together when necessary.
(1) Design of grouting hole: The location of the grouting hole should be such that the hole and the gap of the leaking crack intersect, and it should be selected at the place where the leakage is large.
(2) Hole distribution principle: The location and number of grouting holes need to be reasonably arranged according to different water leakage conditions, and the purpose is to derive the water leakage. Holes are distributed in the concentrated water leakage. Large cracks and large water flow have large hole spacing and small gaps. The hole pitch is small.
04, visible construction conditions for drilling
Manual and mechanical methods are used, usually manual and mechanical punching.
05 、 Check the operation of grouting equipment and pipelines
Check the strength of the consolidated grout nozzle, clear the cracks, and further set the grouting parameters (such as gel time, grouting pressure, and mixing amount, etc.).
Grouting is the central part of the whole chemical grouting, which must be carried out after all preparations are completed. Organize the division of labor before the grouting, fixed positions, and in particular need to be operated by full-time skilled personnel.
(1) Check the entire system before grouting. Grouting can only be performed when the grouting equipment is operating normally and the pipeline is open.
(2) For vertical joints, grouting is generally from bottom to top, and for horizontal joints, grouting is from one end to the other end or from both ends to the middle. For concentrated leaks, grout holes with large leakage should be grouted first.
When the pressure is relatively stable, continue to irrigate for another 1-2 minutes to end the grouting and dismantle the pipelines for cleaning.
When it is checked that there is no water leakage, remove the grouting head and fill the hole with materials such as water not leaking or blocking the king.
09, matters needing attention
(1) The slurry conveying pipe must have sufficient strength to facilitate assembly and disassembly.
(2) All operators must wear necessary labor protection articles.
(3) When grouting, the person who operates the pump should always pay attention to the amount of grout, and observe the pressure changes at the same time. Generally, the sudden rise in pressure may be caused by the solidification of the slurry, clogging of the pipeline or the gradual filling of the sedimentation joint. At this time, the grouting is stopped immediately. The pressure rises steadily, but it is still within a certain pressure, which is normal at this time. Sometimes the pressure drops, which may be caused by the pores being flushed open and a large amount of slurry entering the depth of the settlement joint. At this time, the grouting can continue. As a large amount of slurry enters the gap, the pressure will gradually rise and stabilize. Another reason for the decrease in pressure is due to grout leaks in the seams or pipe joints. The grouting needs to be stopped in time for treatment. Sometimes due to the increase of pump pressure, the slurry is hydraulically pushed into the depth of the sedimentation joint, so that a large amount of slurry is lost. At this time, the slurry consolidation time can be adjusted to shorten the setting time or use intermittent grouting to reduce slurry loss.
(4) Equipment, pipelines and buckets used for grouting must be separately identified.
(5) Quickly plugging materials such as cement and water leakage should be prepared before grouting in order to deal with the situation of leaking and running slurry in time.
(6) After each grouting, all equipment and pipes must be cleaned in time. After the grouting, water should not leak or the king should be closed to close the grouting hole.