Waterproof process of bathroom:
Base layer treatment, cleaning, leveling layer, combined layer details, additional layer, acrylic waterproof layer, water storage test, protective layer construction, secondary water storage test.
1. The elevation of the kitchen and bathroom should be checked correctly. Pay special attention to the correct position of the floor drain.
2. Carefully check the quality of the floor drain and the wall hole of the pipeline root. The wall hole must be dense and qualified. The root of the pipeline must be caulked according to requirements during the leveling layer construction.
3. The yin and yang angles should be rounded, straight and flat.
4. Leveling layer construction: if there are gaps, cracks, or unequal defects on the base surface, repair and smooth with cement mortar. The base surface must be firm, flat and clean, free of dust, oil, wax, mold release agents, and other debris.
5. The waterproof layer construction can be carried out only after the leveling layer is dry. During the construction, it should be fireproof and waterproof. Construction personnel should wear soft-soled shoes.
6. After the waterproof layer is completed, the finished product should be protected, and no one should walk around. After passing the inspection and confirming the qualification, the concealed project acceptance visa can be obtained before the next process construction.
7. After the waterproof construction is completed, a water storage test is performed, and no leakage after more than 24 hours is considered acceptable. After the equipment installation is completed, a secondary water storage test is performed.
8. The toilet is a drop plate or a bathroom with a caisson structure, which also needs to be handled as follows:
The construction method of the caisson-type bathroom is as follows: 1. Sink the ground first to make two waterproof, one is rigid and the other is flexible. A: And do a 48-hour closed water test, B: Open a circular hole with a diameter of 20 mm at the lower part of the riser and the floor of the bathroom caisson, and insert the 20-diameter tube into the opening at a depth of 4 mm. The drain pipe points to the center position of the bathroom caisson floor, which is convenient for installing the bathroom caisson waterproof. C: Use cement mortar to make a protective layer on the watertight waterproof coating. The surrounding area is required to be high. After the mortar protective layer is dry --- 2. Install the upper and lower pipes. Install the body of the waterproof device and cover the body with pebbles to ensure that the water in the caisson can be drained to the riser smoothly. 3. The sand filling pile is compacted to a height of 5 cm below the ground. 4. Cementing and filling. 5. Then waterproof the bathroom threshold. 6. Paving the floor tiles.
Bathroom waterproof construction practices:
Before carrying out waterproof treatment, you must level the ground first. If the ground is uneven, it may affect the waterproof effect, and it may also cause cracks and leaks due to uneven thickness of the waterproof coating. Floor joints, corners, pipes, and other joints should be painted with high elasticity and flexible waterproofing, because the joints between the bathroom wall and the floor will be displaced and easily leak water.
2.Wall surface treatment
The wall surface should be about 30cm high waterproof paint to prevent water from penetrating the wall and return to moisture. If the bathroom has a shower room, it should be waterproof to 180cm. If there is a bathtub, the waterproof height of the wall adjacent to the bathtub should be higher than that of the bathtub. 30cm higher.
3. After the waterproof layer is completed, leave a certain time to better integrate the waterproof layer with the building, and then make a protective layer on the waterproof layer and then lay the floor tiles. During the construction process, it must not be careless. Protective waterproof layer.
4. Waterproof construction is a concealed project. Subsequent construction may also damage the waterproof layer. If the floor tiles have been laid, do not smash the floor tiles. Use a professional joint waterproofing material to block all the gaps for waterproof Already. It is also applicable to the waterproofing project after the bathroom waterproof layer fails.
5. Waterproofing is a systematic project, and the causes and treatment methods are different. Materials are the foundation, construction is the key, and follow-up service is the guarantee.
① Reinforced concrete floor.
② 1: 3 find the slope layer with cement mortar, slope the floor drain, and smooth it all at once.
③ Acrylic waterproof coating, polymer cement waterproof coating or polyurethane waterproof coating.
④ 30mm thick dry hard cement mortar bonding layer.